Mexican Onion Casserole
- 1 cup Vidalia onions
- 3-4 cooked chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese mixture
Spray casserole dish with cooking oil spray. Place one layer of tortillas on bottom of dish. Add 1/3 of chicken for next layer. Add 1/3 of onions. Cover with 1/3 can of tomatoes, then cheese soup, then cream of chicken soup. Repeat all steps beginning with the tortillas until all ingredients are used. Add cheese to top.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.